These rules apply to everyone attending. They can be changed without notice.
1. You are responsible for your actions and equipment. We are not liable for anything that happens to you and your equipment.
2. Do not attempt to steal items from the event or anyone else, legal consequences will be there.
3. Cheating is an offence. Doing so may lead to disqualification.
4. Do not bring any type of hacks/viruses/etc. to the event.
5. Listen to those in charge.
6. We reserve the right to remove anyone from premises for any reason we fit.
COUNTER STRIKE RULES:
1. 1st round will be knife round.
2. For the knife round. The winner of the knife round picks the side they want to play first (CT or T).
3. Matches will be played 5 on 5.
4. The map list for the tournament will be informed by the organizers on the day of tournament.
5. Automatic snipers (D3/Au-1, Krieg-550), tactical shield, SG- 552, SG-550, Scout, G3SG/1 are strictly not allowed.
6. General rules settings:
Starting Money: $800.
Spectate is OFF, fade to block is ON.
Map Time :5 minutes
C4 Timer:45 seconds
Freeze Time:5 seconds
Buy Time:30 seconds
Friendly Fire: OFF
7. Team messages are allowed.
8. If disconnection occurs during a match then scores till the last round will continue and starting money will be decided by the organizers.
9. Playing with fewer than 5 players in any match is permitted
with captain’s agreement.
10. Under no circumstances are silent plants allowed; whether accidentally or intentionally.
NFS Most Wanted Competition Rules
Game Version: NFS Most Wanted 1.3
General Competition Method: 4 players
Rules for Preliminaries:
Game Type: Circuit, Sprint
The Circuit is for 2 rounds
Players getting the 1st position shall qualify for the next round.
Rules for the tournament:
1. The tournament will be knock out.
2. The player who wins their 1st stage match advances to the next stage.
3. There will not be any match played for the third spot.
1. Courses: Course selection is done by the Game Administrator
2. Car Settings: All cars are available.
3. Race Mode Options:
* Nitrous: ON
* Collision Detection: ON
* Performance Matching: OFF
* Units: Player's own discretion
4. Player Mode Options:
* Game Moment Camera: OFF
* Car Damage: OFF
* Rear View Mirror: Player's own discretion.
5. Players are provided with a standard keyboard and mouse. Other Controllers and Steering Wheel
Penalty for Unfair Play
• Use of any cheat program
2.Vaibhav Singh Rathore(9897917722)
Venue- LAB-4(CS&IT DEPTT.)